Puppy Day School
**We have limited openings - contact us for availability. (contact info below)
Puppy Day School is an all-day, two days a week program exclusively for puppies age 8 weeks - 5 months.
**YOU MUST BE A PART OF OUR PUPPY PACKAGE TO PURCHASE Puppy Day School**
- The program is held on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We will confirm your puppy's start date in your confirmation email.
- The school day runs from 8:30 am - 4:30 pm, with drop off between 8 and 8:30 am and pick up between 4:30 and 5:00 pm.
- Early drop off / late pick up is available for an additional fee.
- Class size is limited to 6 puppies per instructor in order to ensure each puppy gets the individual attention they need.
- $500 for one month of Puppy Day School.
- $950 for two months (You SAVE $50)
- $1400 for three months (You SAVE $100)
Tuition for this program includes:
- Tuesday and Thursday day school for 4, 8, or 12 weeks (respectively)
What you and your puppy will learn and do:
- Socialization is key for young puppies. We'll introduce your puppy to new dogs, sounds, textures, and people in a safe, and positive manner.
- A training session working on skills and behaviors in our curriculum such as leash manners, polite greetings, focusing on you with other dogs around, sit, down, stay, coming when called and more! Each puppy will receive his own custom designed curriculum to make sure our training meets your goals!
- Supervised play time. Playtime with other dogs appropriate for your dog depending on your dog’s preferences. Puppy Day School is the best way to improve your dogs play skills with other dogs.
- Nap time. A whole morning of playing and training is too much for almost every dog. Nap time ensures your dog has the best experience possible.
- Discussion of skills worked on when you pick up your dog.
Day School is a supplement to, and not a substitute for, an on-going obedience training program for you and your dog. You will need to be participating in ongoing training classes or in private training lessons with one of our Canine Coach instructors for your dog to attend Day School.
At Canine Coach, Inc. we do not promote, condone, or permit the use of correction-based training tools for the dogs enrolled in our training programs. This includes the use of choke collars, prong collars, shock collars (including for invisible fence) and bark collars.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (719) 200-2636 for more information on how to enroll or with any questions.